Hello all you sexy knitters! Today is a special day because it's time for the top 20 nominations for the very first SKC KAL in 2008! Hooray!
The top 20 nominations are determined by your nominations and how much positive feedback each nomination post receives. Unfortunately, we can only accept 20 nominations at a time for voting purposes. We're very sorry if the pattern you nominated was not chosen this time. Please don't take this personally, and please, if you strongly believe in a certain pattern, definitely nominate it again next time!
Without further ado, the nominees are:
- Matilda Jane from Ysolda
- Snow White from Ysolda
- Dahlia from Winter 2007 Knitty
- Abotanicity from Winter 2007 Knitty
- Tilted Duster from IK Fall 2007
- Gathered Pullover from IK Winter 2007
- Something Red from Wendy Bernard at Knit and Tonic
- Flair from Wendy Bernard at Knit and Tonic
- Bella Paquita from Marnie MacLean
- Giselle from Marnie MacLean (available at StitchDiva)
- Drops Jacket 103-1 from Drops Design
- Drops Cardigan 88-4 from Drops Design
- Deep V Argyle Vest from Eunny Jang
- Drops Cable Bag 98-54 from Drops Design
- Blanche by our very own SKC member Just Call Me Ruby
- Chinese Lace Pullover
- Daliet Blouse (and here)
- Juno from Rowan #40 Booklet
- Cable Collar Cardigan
- Military Cardigan from Veronik Avery's book "Knitting Classic Styles"
So pick your favorite and be ready to vote when our poll is up, in the next couple of weeks! Happy Perusing!