Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tree Jacket


Here's my completed Tree. It's my first KAL and only my second attempt at a sweater. Because of the ease of the pattern instructions, I was brave enough to attempt a couple modifications of my own. My only complaint would be that it's a little large under the arms. (I know size has been a common topic in this blog, but I still didn't believe that I should knit an XS for my 5'11" frame.) That being said, I love it and have worn it several times already.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Great job! I think the sweater is meant to be a bit roomy and not form fitting like most of the other Zephyr patters. I think yours looks great - especially for only your second attempt at a sweater! Pretty color too.

Susan said...

You should be very proud of yourself. Only your second sweater and you've done modifications and lace work. Congrats!

Knitters-Delight