Very pleased to have my version of Juliet ready for wear! It has been drifting into the minuses this past week, and I have been freezing. Having this is just so awesome to pop on, and it's toasty warm. So glad I decided to join in and knit this.
I ended up decreasing a total of 8sts in the garter section to make bust darts, and increasing the stitches by 14 for the beginning of the lace pattern. The only problem from doing that was that it gapped too much when done up! So I ended up deciding to have it button up all the way down the front.
The only other thing I might do is to sew satin ribbon to the inside edge to work as a facing, which would limit the amount of pulling the buttons may do to the edge. I'm sure I'll blog about this soon enough, it's up on Ravelry at least!