Friday, November 30, 2007

Juliet done, but no Tree Jacket yet!


Juliet back
Originally uploaded by melanieforest3
Finished Juliet a few weeks ago. Had to block it first, which helped a lot, but took a while to dry. I went digging through my stash of buttons and found one that I liked. I think I like the look of the finished top but I'm not happy with the top I have on underneath; I didn't have time to change, I would have been late for work! I decided to make it longer, I'm not too crazy about the cropped look.

I'm not done with the Tree Jacket yet, I got stuck working on Christmas stuff and hats and other winter stuff. It's been -35C here with the windchill for the past week! I can't wait to finish it though, as I have a feeling that I will be needing it since they're saying it will be the coldest winter in years!

No comments: