Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Tree Jacket!

Hey everyone, sorry for the bad in-the-mirror picture; I was waiting for my husband to help me with the pictures but I got impatient.



It's a bit bigger on me than I would have liked; being a bit on the short side I tend to wear things that are a little more fitted so that I don't feel overwhelmed. I probably could have gone down a size...and the sleeves are pretty big. I've never blocked alpaca yarn before and I didn't quite know what to expect. Nevertheless, this is easily the softest, cuddliest, most comfortable sweater I own. And super warm. I used KP Andean Silk in Hollyberry.

Thanks for the KAL! I am really looking forward to the next one!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That looks great on you. I might have to try that yarn for my Tree Jacket.

Knitters-Delight