Monday, November 26, 2007

Where for art thou Romeo?

I finished Juliet a week ago and am really pleased with how it turned out. It's really warm and cozy.

I cast on for this sweater on Sunday, October 14, 2007, and finished it Saturday, November 17, 2007. It was knit using Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky on Knitpicks Options size 10 1/2 needles (32 inch cord.) Due to a number of the comments I read about this sweater, I knit a size small rather than the medium I usually knit in Zephyr Style patterns and am really pleased with the result. (Thanks everyone for the great advice!!!!!)

I don't think I will get to Tree Jacket this KAL as I have a number of other sweaters in my queue for which I have the yarn before I purchase the yarn for that sweater but I have greatly enjoyed participating in my first Sexy Knitters Club KAL! I'm looking forward to the next one!

You can find more info about this project on my blog.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It really looks fantastic! I like the color. Do you find that it hangs out from your back at all? That's the part I'm worried about, being to baggy in the back.

Thanks!