Friday, November 02, 2007

Juliet Has Been Cast.... On :)

Well, how prophetic... I commented earlier today on someone else's post that I had not started yet and was waiting for my yarn. It came in the mail. :) I'm using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky in Sky.

So, I cast on for Juliet. I immediately ran into a problem: lost stitch markers. Yikes! What to do..... use yarn bits? Nah! Make a new set!! :)



Okay, back to knitting..... between grocery shopping, kids, dinner, picking up from Awana and a trip to Home Depot, I managed to get 13 rows in tonight. Not bad, all things considered. And the beauty of bulky yarn is seeing big results in few rows. :) As of 2 am (and fall asleep at the needles), this is where I stand:


Thanks for looking!

~Dee
Diary of a Mad Crafter

Blogged with Flock

No comments: