Friday, November 16, 2007

Hoping to get this baby off the needles this weekend.


Juliet is progressing nicely. I should only have one or two lace repeats to go to complete the cropped version. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend so that I can wear my fair Juliet over the Thanksgiving holiday and would like to get started on a new project that I can take to my parents' house to work on over the holiday. The Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky is knitting up very nicely. I was a bit scared when it arrived in the mail because it seemed really stiff and scratchy but, once it was wound and I started to knit with it, it has turned out to be extremely soft and great to work with. If anyone is considering using Berkshire Bulky for their Juliet, I would highly recommend it. My only caveat would be that I found a lot of joins/knots in it while I was winding it so be sure to order enough yarn to make up for what you may lose due to this problem.
Have a great weekend!
jsins

No comments: