Monday, May 08, 2006

SWC has top priority this week!

Progress for my SWC is very slow. I can't believe I managed to make an entire man sized Rogue sweater for the knitting Olympics but this thing is taking forever. Other knitting distractions might have something to do with it, though. DH was giving me a hard time because I had planned to make scarves for Mother's day presents but was knitting on this instead of the scarves. Well, I took a little break from the SWC and made 4 lacy scarves. The last one is done and blocked and it's back to SWC. You can see what I've been doing instead of knitting this on my blog.

I am done with the cowl and am now knitting on the bottom of the sweater. I have made 2 decrease rounds. As I understand the decrease directions in the pattern update, I decrease 2 stitches under each arm, knit plain for 1 inch, then decrease 2 stitches again. I do a total of 3 decrease rounds. Correct? This only decreases 12 stitches total, which doesn't seem like a lot and I'm not sure if it's even going to make much difference...

No comments: