Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Prosperous Plum Tank

The Prosperous Plum Tank has a beautiful cable-lace design on the front and the back. It is knit in the round with waist shaping and a picot hem. It would work under a jacket for work, too. I am going to make Soleil for The Amazing Lace, a summer lace-knitting KAL, but I'd like to make this one, too. I'd like to nominate it for the next round.

Edit: I guess this one will have to wait for more size options. I'll just put it on my To-Do-Someday list. :)

3 comments:

Sherri said...

That is VERY nice!!!!!

allisonmariecat said...

But check out the sizing--it's not very versatile. I know the designer is test-knitting additional sizes right now, so perhaps we could wait until that's finished...for all the non-32" bust folks :)

Becky said...

Yep, I guess it will have to wait until more sizes are available. Something to look forward to....