Wednesday, May 10, 2006

swc done !


my swc it's finally finished and blocked ! I didn't see there was a pattern update, so I sort of followed the alterations by mimsy, and shortened the cowl and arm ribbing to make it more suitable for the warm weather we've been having around here.
The cotton blend yarn I used was ok, but I'd like to make a second version of this pattern using a different color and type sometime in the future. This was my first summer knitting and also my first kal, and I'm really happy with how it turned out :-)
more photos here

*note: sorry, the link to mimsy's blog had a problem, but I've already corrected it

5 comments:

Maxmom said...

I think this is just lovely and one of the nicest I've seen of this pattern. It looks great on you.

knit_tgz said...

Looks great! I believe I will knit one SC one day, just not this month!

Fica-te muito bem!

ICJ said...

WOW!!! This is one of the nicest SC I have seen so far!

I wish mine looked that great on me...

GOOD JOB! :)

Isabelle

Tcknit said...

Love your SWC,looks gorgeous on you. Where can I find the "alteration" you did? I click the link, there is nothing there...

Erica Bunker said...

Looks great on you! Fantastic job!