Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello there!

I'm a grad student studying Medieval Lit in Ohio (soon to be Tennessee), and I've been knitting since I was about 6 years old, although not consistently. I'm really more of a Geeky Knitter, a Very Uncool Knitter, or even a Librarian-Lookin' Knitter than a Sexy Knitter, but whatever. To-may-toh, to-mah-toh.

I got a very late start on this (as did lots of the other ladies who have posted recently), but wanted to share anyway.



Yarn: Cotton Soft Speciale Baby by Mondial (in black)
Needles: 3.25 straights
Progress: minimal

I'm about 4-5 inches into my Orangina and it's coming slowly. This is just a busy time of year for me and I don't get many chances to knit. But I should get more free time in a week and then I'll really be able to go to town on this thing.

As always, details on my fussy little blog: Spectacled.

No comments: