Monday, May 21, 2007

Sahara Progress

Here's the latest progress on Sahara. I am using Cotton Flamme in celery. I went to the local Michael's store and picked up a pack of beads and worked on the neckline. I'm really happy that I did this by hand instead of using the pre-strung Tilli Thomas. The fact that I got the cotton on sale from Little Knits for 2.50 a skein would be thrown out the window by buying 1-2 skeins for $39 to add the dazzle. I'm hoping to have this completed in the next couple of days. I'm really happy that I got to do both projects this KAL. Can't wait to see what is chosen next.

More details on my blog.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WOW! I'm not a green person, but I must admit that I could be a convert. That shade will look great with black slacks and just a fab with jeans. I might have to just grab some and cast on another one......I can't wait to see the FO!