Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Prayers Needed

I know this isn't knitting related but knitters are always such a compassionate group...I hope you don't mind ,
OK This isn't something I would usually ask for but of my students, a little girl (only 7), was attacked last night by a pit bull when playing in her neighbors yard. Apparently she tripped over it's leash got tangled up and the dog got ahold of her. She lost a finger, part of her ear, and has over 100 stitches in just her face. It's been on the news today in Cleveland. I feel so terrible for her. She is a sweet little girl, if you've ever heard of Junie B Jones books, she's my Junie B. (Actually my student not as ornery as Junie B-but she reminds me of her!) I figure she can use all the prayers she can get!
Thanks!
Michelle

5 comments:

Michele said...

How sad....I'll pray for her ;-)

Michelle B said...

Thanks, I heard they were able to reattach the finger...

Lisa said...

Michelle:

Ditto the prayers and well wishes from Houston. I'm a huge animal lover, but that is one of the bully breeds and they are all not fit for pets (in my humble opinion). Please keep us posted on her progress.

Heather said...

Wow - I will definitely keep her in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Bless her little hear. She certainly has my prayers.