Saturday, May 26, 2007

Jenny-come-lately.

This is an introduction, even though I know we're nearing the end of the Sahara stint on SKC. It's been so much fun to see everyone's finished Saharas, and you all have given me the motivation I need to keep going.

My name is Olga, and at the beginning of May I splurged on the Tilli Tomas Sahara kit from kpixie, thanks to an unexpected gift certificate from a friend. Of course, I had to join the knitalong, but it's been slow going, and like lots of other folks here, I had to frog the hem a couple of times.

But I'm nearing the finish line.



I decided to work the neck ribbing before the sleeves, because I'm still undecided about whether to do short sleeves, or sleeveless.

But now I need a break from the p3tog through the back loop. My arm is killing me!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

That color is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to see it on you when you're finished :)