Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Feeling Good About It

I've only got one sleeve left to do on my Sahara and it's looking and feeling good. I was a little worried at first that it wasn't going to stretch across my chest and it would be too tight, but it's just right. I'm going to make another one in summer colors with short sleeves. The P3tog tbl wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. All I had to do was roll the 1st stitch of the P3tog so that it loosened up the trio and it made it easy to get the needle through. And I'm really thankful for my Knit Picks needles right now. They are so sharp and slippery that it made it even nicer.

I'm using Berroco Softwist in Midnight Blue for the sweater and Trendsetter Yarns Sunshine in Blueberry Hill for the trim. I also had to go up two sizes on the needles to get gauge.

Khalila at The Knitting Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the trimming you chose. Looks great.