Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pink Sahara is DONE!

Finished Sahara

Date Started: 28 April 2007
Date Completed: 11 May 2007
Pattern: Sahara from StitchDiva by Wendy Bernard of Knit and Tonic.
Yarn: Ella Rae Shibu, Colorway 07.
Needles: Size 5 US for body, Size 4 US for ribbing. KnitPicks Options.
Modifications: Lengthened sleeves by working the long sleeve pattern decreases (5 total decreases, +2 rounds) before ribbing.
Neckline p3togtbl was switched for a p3tog.
Modifications for row gauge being off pattern.


























More information available at my knitting blog.
All photos are clickable for a larger view.

2 comments:

MelissaW. said...

I really love that color! Wish I had picked a more spring time color now....Great job! I'm in the home stretch with mine, getting a little giddy.......;)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm honestly surprised with how much I like the color, and how flattering it is on me. This brings my "pink top count" to three. My Sahara/Lelah hybrid that I'm working on is another pink top, but in a light pink.