Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Finished Sahara


First of all, I have to say that I am completely impressed with all the beautiful Sahara's that are popping up. It was certainly motivating me to finish mine! So it is finally finished. I had to put it down a few times to get mother's day gifts completed but it is finished now. I am really happy with how it turned out. I think I will take some other bloggers advice and wet block it because the bust area is just a tad tight.....I would like it a bit looser. I am just nervous about wet blocking the TT yarn. But I will. So this pic is pre-wet blocking.

I think this was a great pattern. It kept my interest, which is very important to me, and I think the trim is so pretty (even though it is a pain to knit). I will most likely knit another another one next summer!

Yarn It

6 comments:

Hattie said...

It's beautiful!

You did a great job on yours, I really need to start mine already. I'm such a slacker!

Anyway, it looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful! Love the yarn color too!

Cyn said...

It looks lovely! The colour is fabulous, great yarn choice.

Anonymous said...

Your Sahara came out GREAT. The color is fabulous.

JustMe said...

Really cute! Love the cap sleeves!

Anonymous said...

Your Sahara is one of the prettiest I've seen. It looks great with your dark hair. For some reason I love the orangy Saharas even though orange looks awful on me. Fantastic job!