Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finito!

Here is my Sahara!

I still have to wet block it. Once I do, I'll upload a photo of me in it! It fits well, but the sleeves could be a little longer. I will try to stretch them when I block it.

Yarn: Great Big Sea Silk by Handmaiden--about 3 1/4 skeins, color: Pumpkin
Beads: Miyuki 5/0 triangle beads in crystal with burnt orange core
Modifications: more hip increases--every 6 rows instead of every 8 rows.

I really like this pattern and I'm pleased with the results!

5 comments:

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

That is gorgeous and I love the colorway!

Susan said...

Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!!!

Fabulous work and I'm soooo drooling over the color. :)

Lara said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful job and great color!

Nikki said...

I love love LOVE the color you chose, just so beautiful. I wish I had boobs, too, so I could pull off a Sahara. Can we see you in it?

Knitting Morgana said...

I do love that color, too. The sweater is gorgeous.