Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My completed Sahara

Done with Sahara!



Totally happy with this pattern, would totally do it again (considering I restarted it THREE times.....)
It really makes my chest pop out, you would never figure that was just a B cup sitting there. I am thinking of actually making it the short sleeve version, so we'll see if I accomplish that or not.
I also think I would like to try this in a more silky cotton yarn to see if it drapes any instead of being so clingy with what I chose.
I used Cascade 220 and size 6 needles throughout. Made no modifications but think I am definately going to start doing crunches on a daily basis.



This was my first KAL and actually, the first sweater I made for ME. So all in all it was pretty fun and challenging. Especially when I magically lost a skein of the yarn and had to wait a week to replace it. I'm sure I'll find it tomorrow though.......*sigh*

5 comments:

Pensguys said...

It looks GREAT! I showed this sweater (someone else's picture) to my dh yesterday and he said Nope...I shouldn't make it.

I'm already a D cup and I don't need to look any bigger!!!!

Michelle B said...

Looks great on you!

Unknown said...

Looks great on you.

And pensguys, I'm a D cup and you can see what it looks like on me just a few below this.

Serena said...

Looks fabbo, really flattering! Hope mine turns out as nicely. Don't think my tummy's in as good shape as yours though, I'd best get cracking on those crunches myself!

Daniela said...

Great colour, great fit! The sweater is very flattering. Well done!