Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ravelry

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I started a group over on Ravelry
for members of this group to get together over there on Ravelry and chat/look at each other's stashes etc. I hope this is okay. If not, let me know and I'll delete the group. I thought it would be fun for us. For those of us that aren't on Ravelry yet, it's in beta and by invitation (on a waiting list), it will be open to everyone really soon. Again, let me know if I overstepped and I'll get rid of the group. Now I'm worried that I did overstep and I should have asked first...ARGH!!! I'm having one of those days...

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Sounds cool too me! I'm still waiting on my Ravalry invite!

touran said...

I saw the group, but haven't joined it yet. Thanks for starting it. I'm sure almost all of the SKC participants will be ravelers over the next few months.