Monday, January 08, 2007

WICKED SEXY?



OK here is the difference in yarn weights...I have slowed on this a bit because not sure if I will frog the mohair and finish the sweater with the WOA(meant for my Rogue, but could always get another color)or finish and wear over a cami...I think I need more length to make a decision...opinions?
I have looked at it several times and think the difference in weight is too great. It doesn't look that different on the dummy(form)wearing the green version. Could I know what those yarns are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really nice together - I'm sure it is intended to wear with a cami at that weight, if that's something you would wear - I say keep going, it's pretty!

Cheryl said...

Thank you Rachael...I would wear it with a cami...I am going to work until the sleeves and then reassess(sp) Thanks for your input