Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pleasantly Surprised :o)

I have finished the lace rib portion of the body of my Eiffel. I am thoroughly enjoying the lace pattern. It is interesting, but simple enough to memorize, so that I can take it everywhere with me, without having to bring the pattern.

I am VERY pleasantly surprised how my I am enjoying knitting with the Euroflax. It just feels like stiff string in the hank, but softens a little every time you touch it. Just winding it into a ball, and then as you knit with it, you feel it ease up. I can't wait to see what happens when I wash it!

http://knittogether.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You're a super fast knitter! That is a pretty color of the Euroflax.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty colour! Can't wait to see it done :)

Bad Amy said...

Pretty-pretty-pretty!

Chantel said...

I love it. The color is so pretty. I like the look of the euroflax. It makes me want to try it out too.

CaveGurl said...

It looks great! Oh you are so much further than me! I only have about 3 1/2" to 4" done on the lace. I can't wait to see yours when it is all finished!