Monday, January 01, 2007

Wicked fun!

Well I've very anxious to start wicked! I think I have some Knit Picks yarn in my stash that I am going to use! I need to swatch it up....I was wondering though if the lovely ladies from Zephyr could possibly post any estimates on yardage for us. I want to see if the yarn I have will be enough.


In other news I still haven't finished my SKB...I'm not sure what to do with it..I think it's too big, and since the yarn was so expensive I'm thinking I may have to frog it and start again in a size or 2 smaller. It is in timeout right now until I decide what to do....

1 comment:

jarubaknits said...

I haven't finished my SKB yet either. I realized it was too big when I got to the purl ridges and tried it on (it seemed to fit the 1st time I tried it on). So I decreased 7 extra sts to try and make the waist fit snugly. I'm still on the lace panel, so I'm not sure if it worked. If not, I'll frog it and knit the size 2.