Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Juliet progress

I got a jump start on Juliet 2 weeks ago since I already had all the materials and I couldn't wait to get it on my needles. I'm making the longer version and I'm using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Slate Charcoal. I started out knitting it down one size since the sleeves on raglans always come out bigger for me. The sleeves still came out huge. I ripped it out a week ago and re-knit it down another size. So far so good.


Sackie said...

It looks very classy in the grey - lovely!

Knittymuggins said...

Oooh - *love* that color! Can't wait to see it finished :)