Friday, June 08, 2007

Sasha once again


Well, I just can't let this nomination round go without trying my best to illicit company as I knit this skirt again. It's Sasha once again!
I have been way-laid by other projects and clubs that I just seem to keep joining, so I did cast on before, but I'm still knitting. My goal is to have this all knit up by the time I go to my family reunion at the end of July. Therefore, I need others with me, inspirinig me with their own progress/success on this interesting knit. Some of the techniques are a bit advanced, so I call this a "learning piece." I know there was interest before, so c'mon - take the challenge/plunge and help me out!
:O)






3 comments:

Hattie said...

I've been wanting to knit this skirt for a loooong time. It looks so cute in the different lengths and lace parts.

Also, your link has an extra http// bit in it!

Heather said...

Thanks, Hattie - link problem fixed! Even if this doesn't win the nomination, I am knitting this, so feel free to join me! I'm just about finished with the underskirt, and will be starting the lace panels soon! The construction of this thing is pure genious!

Mallory said...

Ooh, glad to see it again. I was sad it didn't make it in last time. It would definitely be a sexy knit!