Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Completed Sahara


I finally completed my Sahara. This was my first completed sweater for myself and my first knit-a-long, so I am very proud of myself! I casted on 3/27/07 and finished 5/22/07. I used Rowan All Season Cotton in the color Misty and US size 8 and 6 needles to get gauge. The pattern was fairly easy. I have discovered that knitting top down with circular needles is much more fun to knit than back and forth on straight needles.


I am currently working on a pink Rusted Root for myself. I know I am late to the game, but after seeing how great everyone looked in their Rusted Root sweater, I had to make me one!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your Sahara looks great! And don't feel bad - I'm still working on my Rusted Root too. I can never keep up with my KALs!