Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FIFI -- ready for download!

bonjour lovelies!
the french girls thank you for your patience and fifi is now ready for download!
please visit us at the skc fifi page for loads of swatch pix and info on subs for calmer if you choose to go with something different...
we hope to be knitting along with you all, answering your questions, and working on mods for fifi...longer length, 3/4 sleeves, & working with short rows for the bust-i-licious amongst us...
thanks again for all the skc love and if there are any problems with the download (we have set it up as 4 pdf pages to facilitate file transfer)....please let us know and we will try to straighten it out...

please feel free to ask questions about sizing, subs and such and we will try to answer them via the skc blog....merci...a la prochaine, kristeen & the french girls

10 comments:

Michelle B said...

Wow Thanks ladies! I just got hte pattern a couple weeks ago! I'm so excited with this one!

bobi1218 said...

I downloaded my pattern this morning, and am scouring the internet for Calmer deals :)
Thanks for being so friendly and accomodating!!!

Lisa said...

I just downloaded my pattern as well and I ordered the Calmer from Richesse Online in the Refresh color. I can hardly wait for the yarn to be delivered to my office....

Knittymuggins said...

Thank you *so* much for putting the download together for us! We really appreciate everything! And so glad you're joining us for the KAL too :) Happy knitting!

Pensguys said...

If you want the bodice to be longer, should we order more yarn? What do you think?

Pensguys said...

I decided I'd rather be safe than sorry...so I ordered an extra skein.

french girl said...

you are so welcome ladies--avec plaisir!!!--
on the length question and additional yarn--pensguys--good move..
i also think gay hit the mark about making 3/4 sleeves--an extra 2 calmer balls to just be safe--wish the stuff wasn't so pricey---but honestly, it is hard to find a sub...i think i might try classic elite wool bamboo for a fall version...making big swatch now...will report back

Estellika said...

Just downloaded the pattern and ordered my yarn! My LYS's don't carry calmer in more than 2 colors. I ordered the garnet color, wonder what it really looks like... the web photo didn't look true to life. Very excited about this project, time to learn to cable with out a needle!

CaveGurl said...

Just got the pattern, but I am waiting on my yarn. Hopefully ready to go next week.
Happy Knitting ladies!

Spinning Ninny said...

oh i can't wait. this is super cute. i am downloaded and ready to go. i hope i have something in my stash that will work. if not, i will be heading to my LYS this weekend!