Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sizzle in the Round

For your information and because so many of you have asked, I have placed a PDF file on my blog, Knit and Tonic under the Pattern Updates section on the left side bar.

In it, I offer tips for converting the Sizzle pattern to one in the round. Note, this pattern has only TWO side seams (which are straight because the shaping in the garment occurs within the garment itself), so it is really up to you if you want to take the trouble to work it in the round. I did not re-write the pattern because it doesn't really make sense to do so (and because it is so much more straightforward to work it in two pieces because in the front section, at one point, you'll need to work two balls at once).

But I aim to please and hope these tips give you insight into converting the pattern, should you want to. Happy Knitting!

No comments: