Friday, October 13, 2006

Sizzle yarn

Ok... I know I won't be able to do Sizzle during this KAL. I chose the SKB first and it's going to take me a couple more weeks as it is (sleeves and neckline). Plus I am also doing the Central Park Hoodie and then need to get on a Christmas sweater for dad and a scarf for Mom. But, I have the pattern for Sizzle sitting on my table here and went ahead and ordered some yarn for it. I'm going to try it in KnitPicks Andean Silk in Hyacinth, which looks like a gorgeous royal blue. Anyone else using Andean Silk for this? Comments or tips?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amy - I am using the Andean Silk for this - I have the back just about completed, and let me tell you, the drape for this is amazing! I think it's a great choice for yarn substitute - just check your gauge. I believe I had to go down one needle size to get gauge.

Can't wait to see pictures of yours! I'll try to post one of mine by the end of the week.