Monday, October 16, 2006

And I Thought I Was Doing So Well

I was working steadily on my SKB. I had done the correct number of increases and even had the correct stitch count. After transferring it to scrap yarn, I tried it on... more like I draped it over my shoulders. Huh... looked too small and too short, similar to the same predicament as Jarubaknits, so I decided to do another full set of repeats and increases. After I joined it, I held it up. Too big! Rip it! Rip it good! Now I'm ripping it back slowly, so I don't drop any of the increases at the shoulders. Here's a picture of it before I started to frog. It's about 2-3 inches that I'm ripping out. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hang in there, it'll be worth it to have a sweater that fits! I LOVE mine and wear it all the time. It was worth a few rows of ripping for me too to get it just right!