Sunday, August 12, 2007

My FIFI in Toe Shoe

So, I am finally done with my beautiful FIFI!!!

The knitting process is enjoyable, but I was't very concerntrate on this project actually. Maybe it was because the pattern was just too easy to follow, or I was at the same time busy crocheting booties for my baby nephew.

I used 5 1/2 skeins of Berroco's Touch (Toe Shoe #7990), and Clover #7 needles (JP size) cast 120 stitches on a XS size and later 7 stitches increase for both sides. And #6 needles used for sleeves' K1P1 ribbing .

My FIFI is actually in a beautiful pink color and it fits on me perfectly! :P Touche is good in sheen texture and stretchness, but if I have a chance for a second FIFI, I'd love to try that magic Calmer for sure!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That turned out super cute!! What a nice color. I love the names, too - "Toe Shoe". It *is* the color of a ballerina slipper!