Thursday, August 02, 2007
Well, I all but finished my Fifi - I tried it on - looked good, a bit too fitted but nothing bad - started the sleeves - they were a bit too snug - took it out to start again - figured I'd take out some of the bottom to see if I could add some hip increases. Don't ask how but I ended up ripping back to the start of the lower bodice then noticed that my sleeve stitches were dropped beyond repair. Ripped back to just before the armhole joins. Got mixed up - decided I couldn't look at it anymore so I took it off the needles (I was using Paton's Katrina) and just starting CO with Cotton Ease. Wish me luck!