Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Stuff!

Oh MY have I been busy today! First, I registered the domain name www.SexyKnittersClub.com and will forward the domain towards our blog. I figure it's a lot easier to remember SexyKnittersClub.com than it is to remember whatever our current blog url is. That should take affect within a couple of days and I'll post again once it's official. Second, I've already made up some Sexy Knitters Club T-shirts (and other stuff). Here's an example of one of the t-shirts in the shop. You can check these out by clicking on the "shop" link on the right side of the navigation bar. Money raised by the sale of these shirts will go towards contest prizes and whatever expenses the club may encounter (such as domain name registration, etc.).

We've had an excellent response so far -- sexy knitters everywhere want to join and we're more than happy to have them!

1 comment:

amylovie said...

I just ordered my T-shirt. Very form fitting...very sexy.