Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Nominations

Good morning Ladies (still no men)! Okay, I have an official nomination or two (or three or four) of my own to add to the list (which btw, has been added to the side bar). While checking out Teyla's nomination for the Ladies Baroque Jacket (which is absolutely FAB), this little number caught my eye as well. So, I'm officially nominating the Lacy Cardigan. It is crocheted too, but it's just too pretty not to nominate. I'll be honest, when I first saw it, I thought it was knit and didn't even realize it was crocheted until after I added it to the side bar! Oh well, it's all good ;-) My second nomination is Soleil, which I like because it's bra friendly and doesn't look too incredibly difficult (it's rated piquant on Knitty's scale).

And believe it or not, I'm sort of keen on Giraffe by Rachel King. I don't know if it's the gorgeous color, the cute cowl/hood, or the model that makes this top so appealing to me, but I've always liked it. I find it quite feminine even though it's neither fitted nor skimpy -- not sure it qualifies as "sexy" though... so for now it stays off the list. Also, does anybody else like Jenna Adorno's Tempting pattern?

Okay, today is house cleaning day for me, so I'm off to do some sexy cleaning!

Knit on sexy knitters!

No comments: