Sunday, November 13, 2005

C' Mon and Join the Fun ya Cheeky We Knitters!

We are working on more and more buttons for the club and here is one more to choose from.

I tried to make the eyes sort of all inculsive colorwise, like a melting pot of eye colors symbolic of the women who are knitters - all different and yet with one important thing in common.

KNITTING like maniacs!

Now all I have to do, is plan the photo shoot =D
I guess I'll put on make up this time, and brush my hair, shave my legs, put on something pretty, and hire a photographer! I use the term 'hire' very loosely - either I'll find the timer setting on my camera and run to the 'X' - or my sis will be the shutter bug.

Have fun peeps! I hope this turns out as fun as it sounds!

Here's a smaller one, too, the other one was a little big for my blog =)

No comments: