Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sexy Knitter?

Hmmm. It's Valentine's day, and I am sitting at home alone on the chesterfield with one of my cats on my lap. Wearing sweatpants and an old sweater (because of the cat hair effect).

Knitting.

But dammit, I am wearing my fancy red Bra and Panties, and I'm working on my Tivoli! And my kitty loves me.

(and my hubby and I had a pre-Valentine's weekend celebration to make up for him being out of town today).

I wonder if there's any chocolate kicking around here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect night to me. Thanks for the link to the bra & panties....LOVE THEM!!!

LadyLungDoc said...

I have the same set in pink as well. The fabric is nice and softso they are super comfy as well as being sexy. Sadly, they've been discontinued, but some of the current styles are similar. I love Arianne stuff - some of it is great as daywear as well.