Here's my Bella, made with Karabella Aurora 8.
I followed the pattern as is, for the most part, except for the sleeves. I did my sleeves in the round, starting from the top. I picked up 60 stitches around armhole (I made size S), starting 9 stitches before the shoulder seam, knitted the sleeve cap with short rows, and then continued in the round. I also made my sleeves a little longer than the pattern -- just kept knitting until the ball of yarn ran out.
Also, I did the lace steeks at the back corners, rather than at the shoulder seams. It seemed a more natural place for them.
And now that Bella is done, I've started on Giselle. I think I've done about 30 rows so far.