Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bella Complete!

My Bella is complete. Here it is in it's unblocked form:


I used size 7 circ. needles and Valley Yarns Colrain in Olive Grey.

Loved the lace pattern. The leaves are perfect in this yarn color. It's very comfy.

If I were to do this again I would make the bottom part one size up and downsize the top by working it in size 6 needles. It focus' a little more attention on my tummy than I would like. I would also pick up stitches at the armholes and knit the sleeves down from there. I would also do a couple less repeats on the lace part. I had to cut way too much for the steeks. The steeks were moved to the back of the neck. I couldn't get them to lay right on my bony shoulders.

Other than those things, I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's absolutely stunning, and it looks gorgeous on you