Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another Nomination

I would like to nominate "Cherry" from My Fashionable Life.




The yarn used is Jo Sharp Summer DK Cotton. I emailed Jo Sharp and this is there response word for word:

"Hello Lara
My apologies for the delay in replying - we have had photo shoots the last 2 weeks and I have been a bit distracted!

In Australia we provide our stores with a recommended retail price however it is illegal for us to attempt to enforce any pricing policy.

In the USA & Canada I believe the situation is similar.
If you contact our distributors,
USA - JCA ph 978 597 8794"

I can try to phone the USA distributors and see what they say but it appears that they do not enforce a pricing policy.

I really love this pattern and will knit it either way!

2 comments:

Estellika said...

Very pretty, I would like to make this.

Amy said...

That's a really lovely pattern.