Sunday, September 02, 2007

Knit Along Updates

Hello Sexy Knitters!!! It's time for us to wrap up the current Fifi/RCC knit along and begin taking nominations for the next knit along! I don't know about y'all but (for me) fall is in the air and I'm ready for some sexy fall knitting!!! There are SO many beautiful fall patterns out there and I'm really looking forward to this new batch of nominations.

Please feel free to begin your official nominations now. We will take nominations until September 15th and will vote shortly after that. If you have not already requested posting privileges, you will need to do so in order to nominate. Please remember to hyperlink your pattern nominations using the hyperlink icon in the posting editor, and do not include long URL's in your post or they will throw off our side navigation bar.

For those of you who are finishing up Fifi and RCC and would like to be entered into our knit along drawings, please send me a picture of or a link to your finished (or nearly finished) Fifi and/or RCC. Please title your email "Fifi/RCC Knit Along", and if you finished both patterns, please include "I Finished Both" in the subject line. The current knit along will end on September 7th (we're a little behind schedule), so be sure to get your pics in to me before then.

I also just wanted to apologize for being somewhat MIA lately -- it's been an extremely busy summer for me (including sending my oldest away to college) but now that school has started back up, I'm gearing up for lots of great knitting projects and should be more available to all of you! Your patience with me during this hectic time has been greatly appreciated!

Okay knitters...... READY? SET? NOMINATE!!!

No comments: