Friday, August 31, 2007

Fifi - Fini .... Again

Here is my completed Fifi. It's taken several (more than 5) attempts with a different yarn. I threw in the towel with that yarn. I had actually finished it , except for the sleeves, but decided to rip it back and got carried away. So I put that yarn away and started anew with some Cottonease from my stash. Overall, I like this sweater. I'm not sure I love the Cottonease because it's a little bulky. If I was to do this over again (not likely anytime soon), I would start the body a little further down past my bustline and make it a little longer still. I originally thought this would be a good sweater for work but have discovered that I like it much better with jeans.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Looks great! I can't believe you actually knitted it twice - you should get some sort of award for that!