Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Nominations

When I think spring, chilly mornings and chilly evenings come to my mind, with loads of sunshine inbetween. And in the daytime I want to have something that keeps me warm when those gusts of wind bring rapid temperature changes. The garmet has to be classy, keep me warm and hide all those holiday pounds that I haven't quite succeeded in burning off . That's why Talia is the perfect choice for me. It is a free pattern, designed by SweaterBabe, a.k.a. Katherine Lee, and is available on Knitty.com.


And for all the lucky ones living in the warmer climate than me, there's this cute DROPS Bolero cardigan in Silke-tweed.

Something that could make all of us happy would be Camellia, designed by Stefanie Japel. This pattern is available on glampyreknits for $6.00.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Camellia. The lace knitting looks like fun and I think it would be cute over a cami for summer.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to knit Talia.

Anonymous said...

I like Talia. It's a nice pattern and I bet a fast knit. And it's knit in one piece.

Anonymous said...

ooh talia talua talia it's already in my queue!