Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ready to Go


The wool has arrived, and I popped out and got myself some circular needles yesterday. I had ordered some bamboo ones, but lost patience with the post, so have now got myself some metal ones. I love bamboo needles though. I have bought Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in scarlet. The colour is lovely - like cherry red in my pack of laurention pencil crayons when I was in school! Debbie Bliss also does it in a lovely teal, but scarlet was on sale! I have cast on, and the neck seems a bit small, but it is a bit difficult to appreciate the exact circumference while it is on the 40 cm circulars - so I will perservere. I am making the large, which might be on the small size, but I am notorious for making sweaters too big, so my theory is if I go a bit small I might end up with something that fits!!

No comments: