Hi my name is Drea and this is my first post to the Sexy Knitters Club. I have already been working away on Wicked and can't wait to finish it. I am using a hand-dyed superwash merino from Woven Art. I love that this pattern gives you sizing and shaping tips the whole way thru. I first saw the pattern on Gay's Knits hers turned out beautifully!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Wicked Good Things
Hi my name is Drea and this is my first post to the Sexy Knitters Club. I have already been working away on Wicked and can't wait to finish it. I am using a hand-dyed superwash merino from Woven Art. I love that this pattern gives you sizing and shaping tips the whole way thru. I first saw the pattern on Gay's Knits hers turned out beautifully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment