Saturday, December 01, 2007

Whee! Go Me!

OMG, when it rains, it pours - including knitting stuff! I have been knitting and finishing like a madwoman. Thank You, Thanksgiving Break!

I actually knit and finished BOTH projects for this KAL - Juliet came off the needles last night. It's a bit big and swingy, but since I got gauge the whole time, and knit for my own measurements, I'm assuming that's the way the girls wanted this pattern. We've heard a lot about size/fit and how big this pattern knits. I'm a "36" and I knit the medium.


Here's a horrible picture, but with the busy blur/boy you see next to me, it's next to impossible to get a quiet moment for a nice, lovely, close-up, detailed picture! Sorry!

Thanks for a great KAL, ladies, and I can't wait to see what we're knitting next!

:O)

No comments: