Friday, December 16, 2005

Hi everybody!

I am very excited to officially be a Sexy Knitter. I have been knitting for a couple of years now and I am an advanced beginner. I'm really really good at making scarves, I have also made a hat and a purse, I am almost finished a poncho and another scarf, and I am about to start a felted purse (I have never felted before, I am excited). I'm a bit of a slow knitter, it takes me forever to finish ANYTHING - that poncho I mentioned? Yeah....it was supposed to be my cute summer evening poncho, but now it will be next summer's poncho. I am young and fun and thrilled to be a part of this fabulous group of people. I am toying with the idea of joining the KAL, but a two month timeline makes me a little nervous. We'll see how my current WIPs come along before I commit. Happy Knitting!

No comments: