- Garter Stitch
- Stockinette or Reverse Stockinette Stitches
- Textured Knit & Purl Combos e.g., Seed Stitch, Ribbing, Textured Rib
- Cables & Twisted Stitches i.e., any stitch sequence where stitches change position while they are being knit
- Lace i.e., decrease and open increase combos
- Colorwork (2 or more colors, fair isle, stranded, intarsia, mosaic or slip stitch color work; stripes do not count) e.g., Fair-Isle, Mosaic, or Slip Stitch patterns
- Traveling (decrease and increase stitch combos)
- Unusual (Bobbles & Leaves & Entrelac - 3-D shapes on a knitted surface & anything else that doesn’t fit traditional categories)
- Beaded (any item that is attached to the surface)
A few guidelines:
- Voting will run from December 27, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Official KAL dates: January 1, 2009 - February 28, 2009
- A qualifying pattern will include at least 25% of the type of stitch pattern chosen by the group during the voting period.
We look forward to all of your lovely knits over at the Ravelry Group! Come join us! If you have any questions, you may contact either rchrispy or myself (knittymuggins).