- Be sure you are already a member to the SKC. If you have not yet requested membership, please click here for instructions on how to join the SKC.
- Posting privileges are required for each individual knit along. In other words, you will need to request new posting privileges each time we begin a new knit along if you are interested in posting to the site for the duration of that particular knit along.
- For Any Member (New or Current): If you would like posting privileges for the current knit along please send an e-mail to yarnaholic1963ATyahooDOTcom titled “Postmanship Request”.
- After you request postmanship, you will receive an invitation that will need to be activated before you are able to post. Please allow up to 5 days to receive your postmanship invitation.
- Once you activate your postmanship invitation, you will be allowed to post as often as you like to the SKC until the beginning of the next knit along.
- Please keep posts on topic (knitting related to the Sexy Knitters Club). Any off-topic posts will be deleted.
- Post often and HAVE FUN!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Monday, April 18, 2005
- Simply send us an email letting us know that you'd like to join.
- In the subject of the email please type MEMBERSHIP REQUEST.
- In the body of the email, please include the user name you'd like to go by and the name of your blog if you have one. If you don't have a blog, we'll link to your email address unless you specifically request that no links be made to your user name.
After you request your SKC membership, a membership confirmation will be sent to you with instructions on how to post to the current SKC knit along. After you receive your confirmation, be sure to check the membership list on the SKC sidebar to be sure your user name and the correct link is showing up properly.
That's it! It's as easy as 1,2,3! Welcome to the SKC!